The Iggy Pop's concert

The last concert I went, was when Iggy Pop came to the Movistar Arena with The Libertines as supporting artist in 2016. I remember it was in October and me and my friend Dani met in the O'Higgins park right before the concert started.


I have a special relationship with Dani; we became friends a few years ago, just after I was expelled from school in 2011. She used to went to the same school, but we never met there. I knew her 'cause she was moved to the same course I attended and Dani ended up being friends with my former classmates.

We became friends because we enjoyed the same music and the Iggy Pop concert was one of the first concerts we went together. We both love Iggy Pop, specially because he's still making music despite his age. In stage he still moves like he's twenty. Iggy pop started making punk music in a band called The Stooges, and then he continued his career as a solo artist until now, at his 72 years.


I particularly enjoyed that concert, cause even though it was a heavy kind of music, there was a tranquil mood in the audience. By the way, it was in that concert the first time I listened to The Libertines, after that I couldn't stop listening to them for almost two years.

Comentarios

  1. I liked your post because I think is really important when you make connection with people through the music. I haven't listened to Iggy Pop more than his more popular songs but I think is a legendary artist!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario