First post



I'd like to visit Argentina again. I was there in 2015, the year after I dropped out of this same university, but in another dregee. I remember I worked that year in a call-center and I saved money to went in a trip to Buenos Aires, right before I had to take the PSU again. In that moment, in Argentina Macri was being elected President.



If I could go again, this time I'd like to go with my sister or a friend, because last time I missed having a partner to go out.


My trip to Buenos Aires actually made me think to stay there and study, because at that moment I had just quit my job, and had nothing to do next. But of course I returned, because that wasn’t on my plans.


If I think about it now, I think I would go only if finish this degree in journalism now, maybe then I could think about moving to another country.


What I liked the most was visiting a café where Alfonsina Storni used to go.


Comentarios

  1. Argentina is cool because cigarrettes and food are cheaper than in Chile, I would go again too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario