Practice Post

- How safe is to give your personal information on websites such as facebook, my space and any others? What’s the limit for you?

I don't think is safe to share personal information on these types of social media, especially after the data theft that happened with Facebook and its applications. I am very careful about which pictures of me I post on Instagram, for example, and I don't post or share any personal information, even though probably Internet already has all of it.

- What's your favorite social media? Why? 

I'm not sure if SoundCloud qualifies as a social media, but that's my favorite one. There you can upload your own songs, it's kind of a modern MySpace. Also, and very important, you don't have to pay to use it, like Spotify.

- What aspects of your personal information you don't like to share on internet? 

I think it's a difficult question because wether want it or not, all of our information is on Internet. All of our chats an so on, but that's a little bit uncontrollable at the moment, most especially cause of Internet it's so new. I try to not share any sentimental information, or anything related with my family.








Comentarios

  1. I found surprising that you use SoundCloud, do you have any songs uploaded? Also, there are ways to have free Spotify, but you didn't heard that from me ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share all your feelings about online safety, especially when you say that all our information is online and it's a uncontrollable reality. However, this doesn't mean we won't care about what we share in our social media, because we can't even know if all the people in our social circle is trustworthy, so I agree with your form of choose the information you post.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario